St Louis Community School has a long tradition of providing full and part time courses for school leavers and adults in the West of Ireland.
St. Louis Community School offers daytime courses in 5 fields – Sport, Childcare, Hairdressing and Beauty, Business, Nursing and Health – leading to 9 Awards at level 5 and level 6.
The following Student Supports are offered;
• Career guidance on a one to one and group basis
• Use of well equipped computer rooms, internet access and networked printers
• Help with study skills, word processing, numeracy and literacy
Successful graduates have the option to progress to further study or training. Many students go directly onto the workplace but a significant number also choose progression onto higer education.
Students are expected to have completed the Leaving Certificate (or Leaving Certificate Applied). Mature students are also welcome to apply.
- Business Studies/IT Focus Level 5
- Business Studies/Finance Focus Level 5
- Business Studies/Reception Focus Level 5
- Certificate in Childcare/Special Needs/Teaching Assistant Level 5
- Community and Health Services Level 5
- Sport and Recreation Level 5
- E-Business Level 5
- Tourism Level 5
- Nursing Studies Level 5
- Marketing Level 5
- Hairdressing and Cosmetic Studies Level 5
- ECDL – European Computer Driving License and Advanced ECDL
- MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist Qualification)
- Business Management Level 6
- Sports Development Level 6
- Advanced Hairdressing (City &Guilds)
- Advanced Certificate in Supervision in Childcare Level 6
- Advanced Certificate in Administration Level 6
View Courses: St Louis College on Findacourse.ie