Applied Social Studies
Social Studies / Dundrum College / Dublin / 1649 views
Applied Social Studies course introduces the student to the area of social care in a variety of settings. It develops the core skills and knowledge to practice safely in caring for people with a range of social care needs. Integral to this course is the development of empathy and understanding when working with people in a variety of care environments.
- Leaving Cert/Leaving Cert Applied or its equivalent.
- For mature students, work experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications
- Human Growth & Development
- Work Experience
- Social Studies
- Intercultural Studies
- Word Processing
- Course Type : QQI Level 5
- Duration : One Year Full-Time
Contact Institute - Dundrum College of Further Education