Games Design - Level 5
Computers and IT / BFEI / Dublin / 2269 views
This level 5 Computer Games Design course from Blackrock Institute of Further Education equips learners with skills and knowledge in the areas of games design and software engineering. Assessment is based on a combination of project work submitted during the year and exams. Learners who successfully complete all 8 subjects will be awarded a QQI Level 5 Certificate in Creative Media (5M5048).
- Games Analysis Design (Unity)
- Computer 3D Modelling and Animation
- Imaging Processing – (3D Photoshop)
- Animation Layout Design (Drawing)
- Object Oriented Programming (C#)
- Responsive Web Design (HTML5, CSS3 & Dreamweaver CC)
- Work Experience
Graduates of this course will have opportunities to pursue a career in areas such as..
- Games Development
- 3D Design
- Mobile Technologies
- & more
Graduates of this course can progress through the Higher Education Links Scheme (HELS) and apply for CAO courses such as the ones shown below..
- BA in Games Design Technological University Dublin [City] – www.tudublin.ie
- BSc (Hons) Computer Games Development Institute of Technology Carlow – www.itcarlow.ie
- BSc (Hons) Games Art & Design Limerick Institute of Technology – Clonmel www.lit.ie
- BSc (Hons) Computing in Games Development Institute of Technology Dundalk – www.dkit.ie
- Course Type : QQI Level 5
- Duration : 1 year
Contact Institute - Blackrock Institute of Further Education