Level 5 Computer Skills for Business
Computers and IT / Stillorgan College / 787 views
This Level 5 Computer Skills for Business course provides deep training in all areas of modern office skills. It is ideally fit to those who are returning to work after an absence of a number of years. Using Microsoft Office Suite 2013, Adobe CS, Sage 50 and Windows 7, students will be trained to confidently and competently use computer software to maximise their future employability.
At course completion, students will have achieved a FETAC Level 5 Certificate. This is an internationally recognised standard of competence, certifying that the holder has the understanding and skills required to use the most up-to-date softwares efficiently and confidently in order to successfully compete in the present jobs market.
- Word Processing
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised using Sage 50
- Desktop Publishing
- Web Design (See work produced by students example 1, example 2)
- Database Methods
- Business Administration Skills
- Work Experience
- Employment Skills Workshops
- Presentation Skills Workshop
- Course Type : QQI Level 5
- Duration : One Year - Mornings Only