This level 5 web design and digital media course from Blackrock Institute of Further Education equips learners with skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Plan, design, and build websites based on the fundamental principles of usability, accessibility and search engine optimisation.
- Design and manipulate photographs and vector graphics for web and print.
- Apply the principles of graphic design to all projects.
- Understand the principles of advertising and working in teams.
- Image Processing (Photoshop)
- Computer Illustrated Graphics (Illustrator)
- Web Design (HTML5, CSS3 & Dreamweaver CC)
- Graphic Design Skills
- Animation (Animate)
- Team Working
- Work Experience
Graduates of this course will have opportunity to pursue further study as well as options to start a career in the following areas;
- Digital Media
- Web Design and Development
- Digital Publishing
- Mobile Technologies
- eLearning and Training