Accountancy Business and Taxation
Accountancy Business and Taxation course provides learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the Business, Administration, Finance and Accountancy sectors.
Students will study at least eight subjects in this full time one year course including Financial Services, Spreadsheet Methods, Taxation, Payroll (Manual and Computerised), Accounting (Manual and Computerised), Applied Economics, Business Administration.
Students who complete these one year level 5 QQI courses have gone on to further study in IT Tallaght, DIT, National College of Ireland, IADT, DCU and UCD.
- Applicants should have Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Mature Applicants welcome.
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry.
- All applicants will be interviewed.
- Accounting Manual and Computerised
- Payroll Manual and Computerised
- Financial Services
- Applied Economics
- Word Processing
- Statistics (Optional)
- Work Experience