Art and Design / Dundrum College / Dublin / 743 views
Creative Ceramics courses are thought through practical demonstration and practice which will give students the opportunity to design and make a wide verity of unique craft, sculpture and textile pieces using a range of different materials. They will also learn how to be resourceful and create unique pieces from up-cycled materials. Students will learn the practical skills of sewing, which will include patchwork quilting, applique and felting or alternatively ceramic crafts. Emphasis throughout the course is placed on drawing and design.
- Creativity and a strong interest in design, and learning about textile and craft skills are essential.
- Leaving Cert/Leaving Cert Applied or its equivalent.
- For mature students, work experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications
- Work Experience
- Design Skills
- Combined Materials
- Print Making
- Course Type : QQI Level 5
- Duration : One Year Full-Time
Contact Institute - Dundrum College of Further Education