Make Up Artistry - Level 5
Hair and Beauty / BFEI / Dublin / 3668 views
This course is certified by the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and QQI. The course covers a broad range of subjects and techniques relating to beauty therapy and make-up. The main focus of the course is on make-up artistry and skin care. A more specific listing of the topics covered can be viewed below.
- Fashion and Photography
- Make-Up Charts
- Make-Up Techniques
- Media Make-Up
- High Definition Make-Up
- Special Effects
- Body Paint
- Skin and Eye Treatments
- Lash and Brow Enhancements
- Retail Selling
- ITEC Diploma in Fashion, Theatre and Media Make-Up
- ITEC Certificate in Eyebrow Treatments and Eyelash Enhancements
- ITEC Certificate in Skincare
- ITEC Professional Conduct and Business Awareness
- QQI Retail Selling (Level 5 Component Award
Additional workshops such as Tanning, Fashion Trends, Film Grade Make-Up Demonstrations, Casting and Inglot Master Classes will be provided to keep students up-to-date with all the latest trends and treatments within the industry.
Career advice and help with CV preparation is available from the BFEI Guidance and Career Service.
- Course Type : QQI Level 5