This level 5 Computer office IT skills course from Blackrock Institute of Further Education equips learners with skills and knowledge to work with computers in an office environment.
- Database Methods
- Word Processing
- The Internet
- Spreadsheets Methods
- Professional Presentation
- Integrated Office Methods
- Digital Presentations
- Work Experience
Graduates of this course will have opportunities to pursue a career in areas such as..
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Personal/Executive Assistant
- Customer Service
Graduates of this course will have the following capabilities..
- Carry out a range of administrative duties using office technology.
- Share documents online using the latest technologies such as Office 365.
- Design a spreadsheet to analyse business strategies.
- Design documents using advanced features of word processing.
- Use a wide range of database functions in order to manipulate, retrieve and output targeted information using queries and reports.
- Deliver presentations with confidence.