Business and IT Studies – QQI Level 5 course prepare learners with the necessary skills and understanding to pursue a career in the Business sector.
Students will study at least eight subjects in this full time one year course including Economics, Business Administration and Statistics. On this course there is an emphasis on skills development with subjects such as Spreadsheets, Database, Word Processing, Accounting and Payroll.
Students who complete this one year level 5 QQI course have gone on to further study in IT Tallaght, DIT, National College of Ireland, IADT, DCU and UCD
- Applicants should have Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Mature Applicants welcome.
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- All applicants will be interviewed
- Applied Economics
- Business Administration Skills
- Payroll – Manual & Computerised
- Accounting – Manual & Computerised
- Statistics (Optional)
- Word Processing
- Work Experience
- Language (Optional)