Advanced Tourism with Business Level 6
This one year Level 6 award provides the learner with the opportunity to work at supervisory level in a variety of tourism related businesses, or to progress to further or higher education and training.
Students will attend work placement on a block basis. One of the great benefits of work experience is that it can lead to a full-time job. Work placement is arranged within the tourism sector or business firms.
The course also offers an opportunity for direct entry into the second year of degree programmes in Institutes of Technology.
Relevant Level 5 QQI Award:
- 5M5001 Tourism with Business (MBC)
- Other relevant Level 5 Award
All mature students (23+) with relevant work experience are welcome to apply
- Customer Service 6N0697
- Tourism Policy and Practice 6N2106
- Work Experience 6N1946
- Airport Passenger Services 6N4972
- Human Resource Management 6N3750
- Sales Presentation 6N3567
- Event Management 6N4800
- Word Processing 6N4977
Note: Modules may be subject to change
On successful completion of the course, candidates who reach the required standard will receive the following awards:
- QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Tourism with Business (6M5012)
For more detailed information on the course and possible progression routes click here.