This level 5 pre-university law course from Blackrock Institute of Further Education equips learners with skills and knowledge in the areas of legal practice and law.
- Legal Practice and Procedures
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Libel and Defamation
- Criminal Law
- Word Processing
- Work Experience
Graduates of this course will have opportunities to pursue a career in professions such as..
- Legal Assistant/Researcher
- Legal Researcher
- Paralegal Work
- Administrative Assistant
Graduates of this course can progress through the Higher Education Links Scheme (HELS) and apply for CAO courses in the areas of law.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) or Bachelor of Business and Law (BBL) University College Dublin – www.ucd.ie
- Bachelor of Laws, LLB Trinity College Dublin – www.tcd.ie
- Bachelor of Arts (Joint Honours) Law Dublin City University – www.dcu.ie
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), LLB Technological University Dublin [City] – www.tudublin.ie
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), LLB Waterford Institute of Technology – www.wit.ie*
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) Maynooth University – www.nuimaynooth.ie