This one year Level 6 award is aimed at candidates who already have experience and understanding of business topics or who currently hold a suitable Level 5 award.
The overall aim of the programme is to provide the learner with the opportunity to acquire a specialised knowledge of Business, ICT and Planning Skills. The programme also provides the learner with vocationally specific knowledge, skill and competence at this level, thus affording the learner the opportunity to progress to programmes leading to awards at Level 7 or above.
The course also offers an opportunity for direct entry into the second year of degree programmes in Institutes of Technology.
Relevant Level 5 QQI Award:
- 5M1997 Certificate in Business/Office Administration (MBC)
- 5M2468 Certificate in Digital Marketing with Business (MBC)
- 5M5048 Certificate in Media Studies (MBC)
- Other Relevant Level 5 Award
All mature students (23+) with relevant work experience are also welcome to apply
- Business Management 6N4310
- Customer Service 6N0697
- Work Experience 6N1946
- Human Resources Management 6N3750
- Spreadsheets 6N4089
- Word Processing 6N4977
- Accounting Level 5 5N1348
- Computerised Accounts 6N3911
- Professional Presentations 6N4006
- Marketing Management 6N4188
Note: Modules may be subject to change
- Psychometric Tests
- Interview Techniques
- CV Preparation
On successful completion of the course, candidates who reach the required standard will receive the following awards:
- QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Business with IT (6M4985)
Click here for further information on the course and possible progression routes.