Dundrum College of Further Education offers a wide range of professional courses for school leavers and adult learners.
These courses are in a range of categories including; Business, Computers, Healthcare and Nursing, Childcare, Creative Studies and Horticulture.
Many of the courses on offer at Dundrum College of Further Education are job focused and enable students to enter the work force on successful completion of studies. This is further enhanced by the positive links that the college has built with employers. The work experience included on many of the courses can be of great value to candidates seeking future employment in their area of study.
The college campus is modern and the computer facilities include up to date software and hardware. A college café is provided with hot and cold food and drinks available.
The PLC courses available at Dundrum CFE are outlined below..
- Frontline Office Skills
- Medical Secretary / Receptionist
- Business and Payroll Administration
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Advanced Business & Office Administration
- Business Studies
Computers and Multimedia
- Computer Systems & Networks with CCNA
- Software Design & Mobile Apps
- Electronics and Networks Technology
- Special Needs Assistant with ECCE Studies
- Early Childhood Care & Education (Level 5)
- Early Childhood Care & Education (Level 6)
Healthcare and Nursing
- Nursing Studies
- Healthcare Assistant
- Applied Social Studies
- Art, Craft and Design
- Crafts and Textiles Level 6
- Gardening & Landscape Design
For more information on the courses offered by Dundrum College of Further Education or for any questions about applications or general queries, contact the college using the online form or by calling 01 2985412.
More information can also be found at the following links..
Findacourse.ie Page – www.findacourse.ie/dundrum-college-education-cg551.html
CFEDundrum Website – www.cfedundrum.com