Moate Business College provides further education (also known as post leaving certificate or PLC courses) in the midlands area of Ireland. The college was set up in 1991 and has since grown to its current maximum capacity of almost 500 students.
On completion of the Irish Leaving Certificate or its equivalent, students can apply to Moate Business College for a place on a further education course.
MBC provide courses of one or two years duration. The principal awarding body is QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland).
A Level 5 qualification takes one year and a Level 6 qualification can be completed in a subsequent year on successful graduation from the level 5.
Courses offered by Moate Business College are listed below
Applications are Now Open for September 2021
Business & IT
- Software Development (5M0529) QQI Level 5
- Business & Office Administration (5M1997)/(5M2468) QQI Level 5
- Tourism with Business (5M5011) QQI Level 5
- Digital Marketing & Business (5M2468) QQI Level 5
- Creative Media (5M5048) QQI Level 5
- Advanced Business with IT (6M4985) QQI Level 6
- Advanced Certificate in Software Development (6M0691) QQI Level 6
- Advanced Certificate in Tourism with Business (6M5012) QQI Level 6
Art & Sport
- Art & Design (5M1984) QQI Level 5
- Sport, Anatomy & Nutrition (5M5146) QQI Level 5
- Advanced Certificate in Art & Design (6M4029) QQI Level 6
Healthcare & Social Studies
- Applied Social Studies (5M2181) QQI Level 5
- Community Healthcare Services (5M4468) QQI Level 5
- Nursing Studies (5M4349) QQI Level 5
- Early Childhood Care & Education (with Special Needs) (5M2009) QQI Level 5
- Advanced Certificate in Community Development with Psychology (6M3674) QQI Level 6
- Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education (with Special Needs) (6M2007) QQI Level 6
See our Information Video and Apply Now at www.moatebusinesscollege.com
Contact us for more information or to book a live presentation
Email: email@example.com Tel: 090 6481178
Course Listings: Moate Business College Findacourse.ie Listings Page